Feb 7, 2008

The love of sisters












Roberta: Do I have a nice butt?
Christina: Did you seriously just ask that?
R: Yeah, Abbey told me she and Carrie spent an hour deciding whether or not their butts are nice.
C: Oh. Well, OK... yours is alright, I guess... do I have a nice butt?
R: No
C: Thanks.
R: Well... it's a little small but I guess it does fit your personality.
C: Are you saying my personality is small?
R: No. Heavens, no.
C: Well, that comforts me.
R: I'm gorgeous.
C: I'm gorgeous.
R: I'm gorgeous!
C: I'm GORGEOUSER!
R: No, you're... fake!
C: Oh really, well, you're revolting!
R: I take it back, you can't be fake because if you WERE you'd look much BETTER than you do NOW!

[Cheerful pause]

C: Good night, Birdie.
R: Good night, Chris.

1 comment:

Aethelflaed said...

Oh my goodness, that sounds just like me and my younger sister. And my Kaia. :)