Nov 29, 2007

gonna sit right down

Sitting right down to positively work on my essay OK got paper got pen got main points don't got Tea, no one can work on an essay without Tea getting up making some sitting back down to positively work on my essay tapping pen Why did I make green tea don't feel like green tea pretty daisy doodling in the margin Oh well they say it is a good source of antioxidants take a sip tapping pen Whoops forgot the thee-sorus no one can work on an essay without a thee-sorus getting up going to the bookshelf where the thee-sorus sits Oh right next to the dictionary, So THAT'S what antioxidants means closing it put back on shelf Sitting right down to positively work on my essay tapping pen Forgot the thee-sorus - falling - asleep.

This is why I don't get anything done.

No comments: