Sep 5, 2007

I think it is Monday, but the calendar says not. Nevertheless I am quite sure of my rightness and will behave accordingly. My first thought when I woke up was It's going to rain! but now that it's gotten lighter and a thin sunlight has started straying in I don't think it will but it might. It did yesterday. Big dark lovely drops that freckled me with cold shivers. After only a little while I came in and changed and put on a lot of clothes to get warm. I like changing clothes in mid day. It is almost like having another whole day just without the hassle of waking up again.
While I am waiting for it to rain today I will just do normal and ordinary things, normal and ordinary things like taking intermittent six mile walks, praying for the Cardinals, and playing Beethoven like a hellion.

No comments: