Apr 23, 2007

Your questions

1. How tall are you barefoot?

There is assumed here that I am ever in a non-barefoot state. The assumption is most false. But I am very tall for being only 5 years old.


2. Have you ever smoked heroin?

Never - kids back old Home smoked reefer, we knew.

3. Do you own a gun?

They're around.


4. Rehab?

I am addicted only to a few things, none of which I wish to be rid of.


5. Do you get nervous before "meeting the parents"?

I am apprehensive enough with half of my own parents.


6. What do you think of hot dogs?

They remind me of sweaty ballpark days and the smell of barbecue smoke drifting down the concourses and the sun oppressive and your team a'winnin and your big brother buying soda and hot dogs, even though if
you was me, you could never think of being hungry there.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?

My favorite is when of an evening in any season, I find in my white music book "chestnuts roasting on an open Fire", and my Dad, with all his opposition to Xmas, wanders over and sings the whole thing standing behind my shoulder.


8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

First the Sunshine, fog, the Rain, or the dew... and then my Tea - what kind depends mostly on my state of heart.


9. Do you do push-ups?

I have too much energy to exercise, and just not enough energy to exercise.


10. Have you ever done ecstasy?

Saints to Windows run... and stuff.


11. Are you a vegetarian?

When hell freezes over.


12. Do you like painkillers?

Do you think they would help?

13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

I can't help it if I'm the Cutest.


14. Do you own a knife?

They're around.


15. Do you have A.D.D.?

Dreaming and Distracted are my middle na


16. Date of Birth?

A Sunny day in the winter of February, a long time ago.


17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:

1) Poison ivy is torturous but I should be used to it by now but I'm not

2) Dad's flying somewhere I didn't find out where
3) Debussy debussy debussy debussy debussy

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:

1) Really

2) can't
3) remember

19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:

Tea, water, milk, raindrops and remembrance


20. What time did you wake up?

I haven't just yet.


21. Current hair?

A humorous impossibility.


22. Current worry?

A faraway friend and wondering whether it is her carelessness that hurts us or mine.


23. Current hate?

Selfishness, injustice, and utter disregard for human life.


24. Favorite place to be?

Here

25. Least favorite place to be?

Here


26. Where would you like to go?

A farplace.


27. Do you own slippers?

My barefoot-rank is better. ED


28. Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?

I don't know anymore. I can see no further than to my Window, and even between that and I there is an uncertain maze.


29. Do you burn or tan?

Never get burned, and don't really tan... only get tan-ner.

30. Last thing you ate?

I really cannot remember.


31. Would you be a pirate?

I am already a rather good Appropriateer.


32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?

Tankards scooped in Pearl... please refer to questionne 10.


33. What songs do you sing in the shower?

The songs I sing.

34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a kid?

Bugs under the covers - sometimes I slept on top of the Quilt -


35. What's in your pockets right now?

I've got one hand in my Pocket, and the other is playin' a Piano
(and everything's gonna be fine fine fine.)
Alanis Morissette

36. Last thing that made you laugh?

Crazy Max agitatedly barking at his reflection in the window.


37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?

Whatever ones were creepy bug-free and on my new-to-me bed in our brand new Daddy built two-window bedroom.


38. Worst injury you've ever had?

It hurt the most when my heart was angry.


39. How do you stand on movies?

I'm not allowed to do that anymore.


40. How many TVs do you have in your house?

2 and whew, it's a good thing you didn't ask how many
books.

41. Who is your best friend?

The hills and the roads less traveled; an oak, a river, the rain and a thunderous voice; a Spinet, and a Dog as spare as myself.


42. Who is your love (latest victim)?

I didn't know I was victimizing any one - I just stalk them; OK, and I read Preston Wilson's diary.

43. Does someone have a crush on you?

Heavens, I hope not.


45. What is your favorite book?

That's like choosing between the color red, ice cream and baseball. That's like trying to sneak the Sun past the Rooster.


46. What is your favorite candy?

just small peanut butter flavored Kisses.


47. What songs do you want played at your wedding?

I am doubting the likelihood of my ever getting married.


48. What songs do you want played at your funeral?

I don't like to think about Funerals, not even mine.


49. What were you doing 12 AM last night?

Dreaming, I think peacefully.


50. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?

I love no one's pain and don't like ending this post on this note.

I need one more Question.

*

No comments: